20 Second Timeout is the place to find the best analysis and commentary about the NBA.

Friday, February 17, 2006

All-Star Weekend is Here

I arrived in Houston on Thursday to cover All-Star Weekend. My first stop after obtaining my credential was the NBA All-Star Jam Session at the George R. Brown Convention Center. This is the 13th edition of the Jam Session, which features contests, clinics, basketball collectibles for sale and much more. On Thursday TNT broadcast its studio show from there and I had the opportunity to interview Charles Barkley. After that I stopped by the Naismith International Basketball Foundation display and spoke with Ian Naismith, the grandson of Dr. James Naismith, the inventor of basketball. Quotes from both interviews are included in the first installment of my daily HoopsHype reports from Houston. After the article is posted there I will add a link to it here at 20 Second Timeout.

posted by David Friedman @ 3:20 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home