20 Second Timeout is the place to find the best analysis and commentary about the NBA.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Online Basketball Chat on Friday February 9

On Friday February 9, I will participate in an online basketball chat with Chinese basketball fans via the Sports.Sina.com website, which is the largest portal Chinese website and usually ranks in the top ten on Alexa.com's worldwide website traffic list. Sports.Sina has already posted my photo and bio, plus a link that fans can click on to post their questions:

Sports.Sina.com

The primary subject of the chat will be Yao Ming and how he compares to the all-time great centers, but I will field questions about any basketball related subject. Renjun Bao has graciously arranged this chat and he will translate the questions from Chinese to English for me and then translate my answers from English to Chinese for publication at Sports.Sina.com. I very much look forward to this opportunity to communicate with Chinese basketball fans and I plan to post a transcript of the chat in English at 20 Second Timeout.

posted by David Friedman @ 4:33 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:27:00 AM, Blogger The Redeemer said...

im seriously looking forward to how this session goes, best of luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home