20 Second Timeout is the place to find the best analysis and commentary about the NBA.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

You are Looking Live at Carnival of the NBA #48

I always wanted to do a Brent Musburger imitation. By the way, is it possible to be looking "dead" at something? I guess the NHL might qualify...

Anyway, Carnival of the NBA #48 is being hosted by Taking it to the Rack. This is the sixth straight Carnival that has included a contribution from 20 Second Timeout. A tip of the cap, as always, goes to Matt at Blog-a-Bull for overseeing the Carnival of the NBA project.

posted by David Friedman @ 1:21 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:11:00 AM, Blogger John said...

Check out my blog. I've just finished my own version of the FIBA Americas preview.

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2007/08/fiba-americas-preview-part-iii-usa-rest.html

Feel free to leave a comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home