20 Second Timeout is the place to find the best analysis and commentary about the NBA.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Tune in to Gotham Sports Radio on Sunday to Listen to me Talk Hoops

On Sunday December 23, I will be a guest on Gotham Hoops Live. Starting at 9 p.m., host Mike Silva will be interviewing me about various topics, including my recent posts about the 1992 Dream Team versus the 2008 Olympic team and Chet Walker's role in pioneering free agency. You can listen live by clicking on the following link:

Gotham Hoops Live

If you cannot tune in on Sunday, you will be able to find an archived version of the show here:

Gotham Sports Radio

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by David Friedman @ 5:15 PM

2 comments

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 24, 2007 8:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David:

I listened your comments on Gotham Sports Radio.

Your analysis was fantastic. Keep up the fantastic work.

Greetings from Croatia

Talk to you soon, I have a few impressions I would like to share with you about Drazen Petrovic.

Regards, Tomislav

PS: Merry Christmas

 
At Tuesday, December 25, 2007 6:55:00 AM, Blogger David Friedman said...

Tomislav:

Thank you very much; it's good to hear from you again and I'm glad that you enjoyed the show. Merry Christmas to you and yours in Croatia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home