20 Second Timeout is the place to find the best analysis and commentary about the NBA.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Bit of Housekeeping

No, 20 Second Timeout did not just enter a six or seven year time warp. It recently came to my attention that the links to several of my articles from that period no longer work, so I decided to publish those articles as new posts and then link to those posts in the right hand sidebar of 20 Second Timeout's main page. I made some minor changes to the text of some of the articles--correcting a few typos and changing some punctuation marks--but obviously I did not change any of the predictions or analysis that I originally wrote: I was right on target about a lot of things and I was wrong about a few things and now those articles are once again part of the extensive basketball history archive that I have created here, an archive whose quality and completeness I would proudly match against any other basketball history archive that exists online or in print.

posted by David Friedman @ 3:25 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:02:00 PM, Blogger Awet M said...

I am glad you're doing this -- to preserve your body of work -- for the information is still relevant these days, if only for basketball historians at insidehoops.

For some reason most experts on the Internet do not archive their work/articles because the companies they work for have little interest in maintaining a record of outdated articles.

So in face of link rot, out of date websites, and general cultural amnesia, your prestigious collection wins by default.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home