20 Second Timeout is the place to find the best analysis and commentary about the NBA.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Michael Jordan: Feels Like Another One

"People ask me 'Do you really think you can fly?' I say, 'Yeah, for a little while.' It may be a split second, but it's flying."--Michael Jordan

If you are at least 30 years old then you probably remember this clip from the NBA Superstars 2 video and will enjoy seeing it again; if you are younger than 30 years old, check out a glimpse of Michael Jordan (who turns 49 today) and Patti LaBelle at the height of their respective games:

Labels: ,

posted by David Friedman @ 1:48 AM

2 comments

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 18, 2012 4:52:00 AM, Anonymous Yogi said...

Thanks. I don't think I'll ever get tired of MJ clips.

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:13:00 AM, Blogger David Friedman said...

Yogi:

You're welcome. That is one of my favorite Superstars clips; I like them all--particularly Erving, of course--but this MJ one stands out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home